Monday 3 March 2014

Welcome to Ragmaw!

Hello from Quidi Vidi Village in Newfoundland!

My name is Megan Jackman and I'm the artist, owner, creative director, and (aspiring) web designer behind Ragmaw.

Ragmaw is my small studio-based business which carries my handmade products: one of a kind bags and jewelry. I am in love with the idea of 'one of a kind'. I am fascinated by individual style. Through Ragmaw, I aim to offer products that remain unique to an individual, never being duplicated.

Currently, I am located in the scenic village of Quidi Vidi. And, just where is that; Quidi Vidi is a gem of a spot, located in St. John's, Newfoundland.  Newfoundland is a large island province in Canada with a rich and interesting culture, which is reflected in my products.

You can purchase directly from me (at my studio) or here at my online shop. Please feel free to contact me here at customerservice@ragmaw.com.

And, also, I'd love for you to follow me here on my journey as I document my dreams to make Ragmaw a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment